Tuesday, November 22, 2016

What did you do today?

1.  Today, I drew Elsa walking away from Anna. Anna wanted Elsa to bring back summer.  But, Elsa didn't want to.  I showed that Elsa and Anna were walking by drawing lines by their feet.  (Erin)
2.  Today, I was learning how to do a survey.  The questions I asked was "What is your favourite song?"  Then, I asked my friends the question.  My friends had to write their name over their favourite song.  (Avery)
3.  Today, it was Sophie and Owen's "Show and Tell".  Lily asked Sophie about the colour of her item.  Taha asked Owen what shape his object has. (Jamie)
4.  Today, I looked at a recipe book.  I copied my favourite recipe. (Gia)
5.  Today, I was writing ingredients for "Poppy's Favourite Chocolate Cake".  (Sam)

No comments:

Post a Comment