Tuesday, December 13, 2016

What did you do today?

1.  Today, I made a Christmas tree at the Art Centre.  I made my tree with construction paper strips.  (Taha)
2.  Today, I made a candy cane.  The white stripes had French word wall words on them.  "C'est", "et", and "j'ai" are three of the words that were on my candy cane.  (Lucia)
3.  Today, I went to the Writing Centre and I did a Christmas stocking with French word wall words on it.
4.  Today, I went to the Science Centre.  I made Christmas trees with pipe cleaners.  My first tree was flat.  Mme Carroll gave me a special job.  It was to think of how I could make my Christmas tree stand by itself.  I tried.  I will try again tomorrow.  Lucia suggested I make a base.  (Erin)
5.  Today, at the light table, I made a Christmas lights pattern.  It was red, green, and repeat.  It was an AB pattern.  (Jamie).  I made a pattern too.  I also made an AB pattern.  My teacher gave me a challenge.  I had to make another pattern with only the two colours.  I made an AABB pattern.  (Sophie)

No comments:

Post a Comment