Tuesday, January 10, 2017

What did you do today?

1.  Today, I wrote rhyming words.  (at:  cat, mat, bat.    og:  frog, cog, mog, dog).  (Lucia)
2.  Today, I also did rhyming words.  We took a picture of it.  The picture will be going in my on-line portfolio.  (Sophie)
3.  Today, we built a snowman in the classroom.  We had snow in a sensory bin.  We measured our snowman.  It was 28 cm tall.  It was 14 snapcubes tall this morning.  We were going to measure it this afternoon but couldn't.  It had melted!  (Archita and Jamie)
4.  Today, I played a winter memory game.  I practised my French winter words (e.g.,mitaines, chocolat chaud).  (Lily)
5.  Today, we listened to the story Le petit bonhomme en pain d'épices.  Yestesrday, we listened to 2 stories about the gingerbread man.  We talked about the similarities and differences between the versions of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment