Monday, May 29, 2017

What did you learn today?

1.  Today, I went to the Block Centre.  I built a castle with Gia and Antonio.  (Owen)
2.  Today, I went to the Writing Centre.  I wrote a book called "Who is in you House?"  (Samuella)
3.  Today, I played on Kodable.  (Laura)
4.  Today, I went to the Art Centre.  I made a snail.  I rolled the playdough to make my snail.  (Lily)
5.  Today, I helped Mrs. Carroll organize.  We took out the garden tools from the soil and put in insects.  (Archita)

Note:

1.  We are scheduled to walk to the Greenboro Library tomorrow (Tuesday, May 30th), rain or shine.  If there are thundershowers in the forecast, the outing will be cancelled.  Students are to come to school prepared for the weather (e.g., rain boots, rain jacket, umbrella)

2.  We are changing our Dramatic Play area into a fire station.  We have firefighter costumes.  If you have a toy fire truck we could borrow, that would be greatly appreciated!  Please write your child's name on the fire truck so we can give it back to you when we are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment