Friday, October 14, 2016

What did we do today?

1.  The other day, I had a question about gourds.  I was wondering if the different gourds looked the same inside.  Today, we cut the gureourds.  I found out they are almost the same inside.  It looks like the inside of a pumpkin.  (Erin)
2.  Today, I made a graph with bears.  I sorted them by color.  (Owen)
3.  Today, I was playing with the blocks.  I made a car.  (Zac)
4.  Today, I painted two fall pictures.  (Lily)
5.  Today, we read a singing book.  It was The Leaves are Falling One by One.

Note:

This Monday, October 17th, we are going to Miller's Farm.  The bus will leave at 9:30.  If you have been confirmed as a parent volunteer, please come to the kindergarten atrium at 9:20.  We will return to school around 11:45.  Please ensure your child wears warm outside clothing, including mittens (not gloves), perhaps rain boots and a hat.  If it will be a cold day, your child should wear a winter coat, hat and boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment