Tuesday, October 11, 2016

What did you do today?

1.  Today, I picked letters from a cauldron.  I practised the letter names and sounds.  (Juan Miguel)
2.  Today, I pretended to be the teacher.  I read names from the envelope.  (Deshmi)
3.  Today, I played at the Blocks Centre.  I build a construction truck.  (Antonio)
4.  Today, I practised my numbers.  (Donita)
5.  Today, I looked at a book.  It was a Shubert book.  (Veeran)

Note:
1.  Scholastic book order is due tomorrow if you are interested in ordering this month.
2.  If you have not yet sent in your permission form for our Miller's Farm trip, please do so as soon as possible.
3.  If you have yet to pay your activity fee, please do so as soon as possible.  If not, your child will not be able to attend Monday's trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment