Wednesday, June 14, 2017

What did you learn today?

1.  Today, I played "Snakes and Ladders".  I counted the dots on the dice.  (Skylar)
2.  Today, I went to the Art Centre.  I did the 7 Grandfather Teachings with playdoh.  I had forgotten that the "buffalo" represents "respect".  (Sophie)
3.  Today, I found la ladybug picture in an insect book.  I made a ladybug with loose parts.  Mrs. Carroll took a picture of my ladybug.  Tomorrow, I will write about it.  (Archita)
4.  Today, I played with K'Nex.  I made a spinning top and I counted how many seconds it spun.  I kept adding my numbers.  I counted to 102.  (Owen)
5.  Today, we went to the Learning Commons.  A librarian from the Ottawa Public Library talked to us about the summer reading program.  The librarian also read us a book about astronauts.  (Gia)

No comments:

Post a Comment