Monday, June 5, 2017

What did you learn today?

1.  Today, we read a book about fire fighters.  I learned what to do when there is a fire in the house.  You stop what you're doing, drop and roll.  (Aniyah)
2.  Today, Lily and I went to the Blocks Centre.  We are building a community centre for animals.  Tomorrow, we are going to finish the building and then we are going to draw what we built.  (Gia)
3.  Today, I went to the fire station at the Dramatic Centre with Samuella and Andrew.  (Archita)
4.  Today, I did a number puzzle with Veeran.  (Taha)
5.  Today, I went to the Art Centre and I made Sonic.  I used a feather to paint with.  (Owen)

Note:

Please find, in your child's agenda bag, a permission form for the Museum of History.  Kindly return the completed form as soon as possible.  We will need 5 parent volunteers to go with us.





No comments:

Post a Comment