Friday, March 24, 2017

What did you learn today?

1.  Today, I went to the Writing Centre and I stamped French words.  (Veeran)
2.  Today, we learned the 7 teachings of First Nations People.  Each teaching is represented by an animal.  (Gia)
3.  Today, I went to the Writing Centre and I wrote the name of the animal that goes with honesty and it is the Sabe.  (Lily)
4.  Today, I made a $100 bill.  (Aidan)
5.  Today, I made a tipi with one piece of construction paper and tape.  (Andrew)



Notes:

1.  Talent show auditions for Kindergarten students this Monday.

2.  The Caterpillars will continue to design, create and build!  If you have the following materials, would you kindly send them our way?  
     - clean styrofoam meat trays
     - aluminum foil
     - beads
     - beans
     - rice
     - clear, empty, plastic water bottles with caps

No comments:

Post a Comment