Tuesday, March 28, 2017

What did you learn today?

1.  Today, I made a tipi.  I used construction paper and watercolors.  At the top of the tipi, I painted a moon and a star, in the middle of the tipi I painted a bear, and at the bottom of the tipi I painted the ocean.  (Andrew)
2.  Today, I went to the Dramatic Centre.  I rolled the dice.  I rolled a "silly dog" so I acted like a silly dog.  I crawled because a dog has four legs and I barked in a funny way.  (Donita)
3.  Today, I played in the money sensory bin.  I found the toys and the coins and I matched them up.  (Antonio)
4.  Today, I went to the Science Centre with Donita and I played with the ladybug and the deer.  We made the ladybug sleep in the log for winter.  (Sophie)
5.  Today, we listened to a funny song called "The Tidy Up Rhumba".  (Lily)

No comments:

Post a Comment