Wednesday, March 8, 2017

What did you learn today?

1.  Today, we washed the toys because they might have had some germs on them.  We only had 14 kids in our class today.
2.  Today, I went to the Art Centre and I showed Mrs. Carroll the beaver I made out of empty toilet roll and construction paper.  I put my beaver in the forest.  We need to make it a lodge.  (Veeran)
3.  Today, I went to the Writing Centre and I drew the world.  I copied it from our Deep Learning wall.  (Aniyah)
4.  Today, I made my bear by looking at my Pic Collage.  I put my bear in the cave.  (Erin)
5.  Today, I went to the Reading Centre.  I read the 3D Shapes poem.  (Aidan)



Note:
Some children have been coming to school sick, resulting in the spreading of germs to other students in our class.  This week, we had many children away sick.  We advise that if your child is feeling unwell, please continue to keep them home for a day or two, until they recover completely.  This is to ensure your child's, and others', health and well-being.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment